¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Tattoo minus the purple outline.

| |

For those of you thinking about a tattoo… SIT ON THE IDEA FOR A LONG TIME. On the way over to the tattoo place, my best friend reminded me that I wanted stars as tattoo when I was in college. I totally forgot about wanting those and I’m SO GLAD I didn’t get that. I gave myself a year or two of thinking of the idea of getting it. I also found a guy who specializes in the type of script that is on my back (it’s ancient Filipino alibata/baybayin script). Aleks at Dream Jungle Tattoo in Long Beach, CA =)

Think about it and put some meaning into what you really want to get. I thought of words that best describe how I am. The joke around my group of friends is that I’m “soulful” so I picked the word soul (also because your soul is a big part of who you are if you’re looking for even deeper meaning). I’m so glad I waited and took the time to find someone who appreciated what they were tattooing too. It made it even more meaningful because the guy knew so much about the script/writing I picked. So I guess if you’re thinking about “trees” you should get someone who loves tattooing trees. I think you get the picture =)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

web counter

Popular Posts