¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Friday, April 2, 2010

Dragon Temporary Tattoo - How To Test Drive A Tattoo!

| |


Last week, I had a talk with my friend who wanted to get a dragon tattoo. Well, nothing wrong with that. The only problem is that he was hesitating and was not sure if he would really want to go for a dragon tattoo or if he would get bored within a few days or if it would look good on him.

Actually, he had many more negative thoughts entering his head. I could feel for him because I knew that he was correct. Getting a tattoo sketched on your body is no joke. One has to live with it and so there is always a fear that

When I heard all this, the first thing that came to my mind was temporary tattoos.

Yes, whenever one is hesitating before getting a tattoo, or say a car, a test drive is the best option.

Now, how does someone test drive a tattoo? The answer is temporary tattoos. And this is exactly what I recommended to my friend. I told him to get a dragon temporary tattoo for a few days. Heck, why even few days. He could just get a dragon temporary tattoo for as long as it stayed and then get a different tattoo when it starts to fade away.

This way he would be able to experiment with a wide variety of tattoos without any fear and If he doesn't like it he can remove it very easily.

He could start by getting a stencil for dragon temporary tattoo and then use an airbrush to deliver color to the skin. Otherwise he could also use some other types of temporary tattoos. There are many options out there if you only know what to look for.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Farah_Ahmed

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

web counter

Popular Posts